Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about eating mj

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lostinnowhere, Feb 10, 2009.

1. week should be fine, but i would wrap it in saran wrap for freshness. and i think that as long as its more than 4 or 5 days its cool. make sure all the buds are covered with pb, though.

2. Uh, guys, the heat created by your stomach acids breaking down the bud in your stomach is enough to activate the THC, as previously stated.

I have eaten buds before, it is a common myth that you HAVE to break it down into a fat soluable first, but it's not 100% accurate. You get a better effect if you break it down first, but you CAN eat buds by themselves.

3. Has anybody found a way to get high offa some rice krispie treats (homemade ones)...
    the store ones taste like ass...

but yea...hopefully one of you cooks can find a way to get weed inserted into there...it would be real good...

4. I've eaten DOZENS of medicated rice-krispies. It's all about the cannabutter. But come on, don't hijack someone else's thread. If you want to know about medicated rice-krispie treats start your own thread.