Question about EA Skate for 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by emdyeks, Feb 12, 2008.

1. How do I unlock PJ's Mansion and X Games in free skate?

2. PJ's Mansion--You've got some challenge to do for PJ... It takes a while because it's very technical and precise. But after you hear about him buying the mansion or something you go to do a challenge for him.

The X-Games... You've gotta get the cover short for Skate Board mag.

oh, FREE SKATE! My bad bro. You've gotta do it in Career, sorry. :)

3. nah, i meant unlock it so it is selectable in free skate mode :D

4. Can't you just go to the downtown area and enter the building in freeskate like normal?...

Hmm....

5. best game ever although some of those career goals were just moronic. I mean come on doing a nollie 360 flip from path to path over the fucking grassy knoll, JFK, and then land into a nosegrind on a handrail is not possible to do without some lucky flick of the stick.

The flip tricks are too hard to differentiate sometimes.

6. i annialated (sp?) that trick doggy

i love that game

7. Word fo sho dude. Flickit's awesome, but when it calls for exact tricks it's ridiculous.

8. yeah man, it should be like: advanced flip trick plus grind

not like: move it 33.3 degrees repeating to the left, then a semi circle rotation directly towards mecca, then the trick happens.

9. especially when you have to do it fast. if you had slo-mo for advanced tricks or something you could maybe do it...

10. yep, but its still better imo that tony hawk. pushing buttons like that isnt skating, and jumping off a building is not what people can do. skate made flipping 3 stair awesome, and hitting a long rail is epic. I mean thats skating. I hope they come out with skate 2, with some rounded edges.

11. Yes, this post.

12. Wait, how bout this, it goes into slo-mo and then like a red line traces the path you make with the right thumbstick so u can see what ur doing and how to change it if need be.

13. NICE! or just even in fast mo, the red-line path would be sweet. and then have that overlayed over the proper programmed flick... nice.

me and you need to get on the dev team at ea... :p

14. yeah, this thread led to about 4 blunts and two hours of skate playing

15. Hahah i could do that... ohh and George 'CANT STAND YA' costanza is the best.. after newman

16. I like tony hawk.

it's like mashmashmashmashmashmashmashmashmashmashwin

17. That just gets old for me though. I mean Ive been playing THPS since #1, but skate is hands down best skating game.