Question about DXM

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by eatCAMERA, Oct 28, 2009.

1. I took a 430mg DXM dose about an hour ago.

I am definitely feeling the effects, but if I did take more would it make me trip harder?

And how can I tell when I'm peaking so I can tell if I want more or not?

Thanks.

2. I wouldnt take more than one dose per trip.. can have some weird effects.....

3. If you do more DXM it will increase the amount of DXM that gets converted to DXO by the liver, which will increase the dissociation, plus many of the negative effects people get from DXM.

The general rule is, that unless you're attempting to hit plateau sigma, you take your whole dose all at once. Not spaced out.

Smoke some bud. That intensifies the effects almost double.

4. I want to make this trip more powerful than it is because it's a good trip.

I'm not saying that I'm going to redose, I just want to know if I can do that safely and have it make me trip harder.

5. if ur tring to get to the dissocation thing or however u spell it. id say take 900 mg depending on body weight(900 mg did it for me i weigh 165). i wouldnt recommend it tho its scary as hell. plus watch out u cant take dxm if ur on certain medication

6. Sadly, I have no bud.

I have some adderall and ritalin. Will that do anything to intensify it?

7. dude thats a bad idea

8. Can someone explain how redosing is bad please? I'm curious.

9. i dont see wat wrong with redosing? it might do something shitty idk

10. Did you really not read my post?

It increases the amount of DXM that is converted to DXO by the liver, thus increasing dissociation, plus some of the negative effects (read: effects most people don't like) about DXM. It loses more of it's psychedelic edge and just becomes more like being drunk with some double vision and robowalk.

Maybe you should do some more research...this fact is clear in every DXM FAQ on the Internet.

11. Okay, thank you.

I want a psychedelic effect and that's why I wanted to redose, so you're saying just take more next time and don't redose, right?

Sorry for being annoying or whatever I'm just fucked up hah.

Thanks

12. if tht didnt fuck u up enough just take more next time. id go 600 mg

13. I will definitely do more next time.

So is it gauranteed that I will have negative effects if I redose? Or is it just a possibility? I'm not gunna take another dose the same size, definitely much smaller.

14. No, it's guaranteed. One more time: it increases the amount of DXM that is converted to DXO. DXO causes less psychedelic effects.

15. Okay, thank you.

I will just do more next time.

I do appreciate the help though.

16. QFT

Also, make sure to smoke some bud on the comedown -- it will definitely bring your trip back and make you feel just grand

17. I don't have any bud =[ =[ =[