Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrugsOFWGKTA, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Not sure if this is right forum or even allowed to be asked here but could your drug test fail from just having a small amount of pee ?

2. Thrre's a whole thread about drug tests in the apprentice tokers forum :smoke:

You need to piss a certain amount into the cup anyway

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just give them a cup full of semen, wink at the attendant and you'll get that job. 

4. No job, probation

5. #5 yurigadaisukida, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    If your on probation just dont smoke for a few months.

I needed a job. I went clean for like 4 months. Easy.

Its not like your a meth user or something.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well the place where i test is so lowpro im just gonna use my little brothers pee for the test i only have go every 2 weeks

7. Really? You posted this in the "politics" section? Post this in the "Tokers Q&A" section. That's where EVERYBODY goes to talk about their drug tests

8. There's a who thread dedicated to questions just like this. Use the search function next time.

9. Read the first line of my question

10. Doesn't matter. What made you think "politics" was a good place to make this topic?

11. I didnt think where to post it. I didnt know where to post it. I dont care where i posted it.

12. Should lay off the bud

13. With a mentality like that why ask the question as it seems your going to do what you want anyways.

14. Why just because i posted a question in the wrong forum ?