Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about drug tests/how long it stays in system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jon jonson, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Ive seen alot of different studies, claims, and general opinoins on how long thc stays in your system.

But everyone seems to agree that it depends on
    -frequency of use
    -amount used
    -potency
    -hieght
    -weight
    - body fat %

Where people disagree is the number of days it takes to leave the system
    there are people that are stuck on the 30days rule.
    And people that say itll be out 1-3 days if its only one time use.
    what im asking is that after the 30 day period, or 1-3 day period depending one who ur listening to, are you considered clean

Example you smoke for the first time. Its out of ur system by day 3,according to the 1-3 days assumption, you smoke again on days six. Does this mean you are now a frequent smoker and it will take 10 days toget out, or did it restart and be out in 1-3 days. Or will it be somewhere in the middle at 7 days.

Just curios as to want these studies mean by out in 1-3 days

2. We just don't know , do we ?

3. You could smoke like once a month I guess but I feel like after time you would become a "regular user" and it would take 30+ days.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

4. if you have a low fat percentage and drink your 8 cups of water a day for like 2 weeks, 100% will pass.