Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Drug Tests and School.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deicide420, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Allright guys, so first off, I go to a private Christian High School.(It's all bad.) I'm a senior.
    Today, one of my buddies was snitched on by a goody goody, he was carrying weed and he was immediately expelled. To make matters worse, some of my friends said they overheard in the office that they were going to drug-test my buddies close friends at schools(including me) possibly monday or sometime next week. I just ate an edible today, and have been blazing pretty often. I need some help on clearing my body quickly. But, are they allowed to do this? If i have absolutely nothing on me, with deleted texts, etc, completely clean of any paraphernalia at school, are they still allowed to drug test me and then result in me getting possibly expelled? Thanks.

2. I went to a Christian private school myself as a kid and nearly the same thing happened to me, however I just said I didn't consent to a drug test and found it rude that they would ask me and they backed off. If the people in charge are softies like mine your good, otherwise start working out and poppin niacin man.

3. you have no rights in school

4. do you know whether its a saliva, urine, or a hair strand test?

if its a urine test, just drink lots of water, it dilutes your urine and makes it so that the amount of thc found in your urine is negligible. the key is to hide that you diluted by taking a b vitamin complex (it makes your diluted urine yellow again) i doubt your school is going to lab test you, they'd probably just use an at home strip type test. if you dilute you should have no problem passing. I passed a test for work a few weeks ago by doing this.