Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shithead254, Jul 13, 2017.

1. So I was a daily toker for about a year from May 2016-June 2017. Some days I would only smoke at night but other days I would smoke more than once a day. I stopped smoking daily on June 6 and since then have only smoked either once a week or once every two weeks on the weekend. Today is July 13 and I was wondering if continuing to smoke only once a week on the weekend is okay. I'm currently looking for a job and many places drug test for pre-employment. I have tried to only look for jobs that do not drug test but I just hate being paranoid. I am quite small and underweight. I'm a 5' 3" female weighing about 104 lbs as of right now. My metabolism is pretty fast but I don't really exercise and lately I haven't been eating much. Thanks for your help!