Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyninja, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hi.

Our company gives us random drug tests in which they have someone come to our office. The lady gives us a cup with the testing strip right on it.

I need to know what kind of test this is and what stuff I can use to pass it.

I've tried the whole syntheic urine thing and its an absolute pain the butt trying to keep it warm.

Im wondering if some sort of additive wouldnt be better? Does anyknow know of, or have used Spike Additive?
    Spike Additive : Random Drug Testing : Cleartest.com

This to me seems like it would be easier, just pee in the cup, pour this is and your good?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks fellas. and sorry for the newbie question.