Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about drug test results

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by closetmonster420, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Sorry this isn't in the thread but after posting I didn't get any responses.
    I recently had an interview and was told I needed to take a test which due to the situation I had no time to study for. I had quickfix but the real deal was an option for me so I used the quick fix bottle and put it in a sock with a heatpad on it and dropped the sock down my boxers and folded the other end over the outside of my boxers but inside my pants. When I pulled into the clinic the bottle seemed to be a bit over 100 so I took the pad off before I went in. They took me into a room and asked me to empty my pockets so I did, then they asked me to lift my shirt and spin. This part was a bit of an oversight as I've never had one be that invasive. When I lifted my shirt the edge of the sock was visible between my belt line. The nursed asked what it was so I said it was my underwear and dropped my shirt casually, she didn't say anything so I thought I was in the clear. She got a rubber glove and put it on and said she needed to check. She stuck one finger down where the sock was and hit the bottle then informed me she was going to have to watch me. At that point I said I'm just not going to bother with it. My question is what can she tell the employer? I know now that this specific place probably won't be an option for a while atleast. Also if I get a job somewhere else and go to a different clinic to pee will this incident show on my medical record to give them a heads up to keep an eye on me in the future? I realise being clean is the best option and I am working on that but it takes time.