Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Driving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Dec 20, 2011.

1. So tomorrow I'm smoking out my homegirl who's only toked 2 or 3 times with shitty joints and got faded.

I've got an 8th of bubba og from my club, and was wondering how long you estimate she would be good to drive after we toke haha, I was thinking a couple hours but if we take fat rips outa my bong and it's one of her first times toking idk I got pretty damn baked my first few times... I currently don't have a car right now and I want her to drive safely, women drivers lol.

2. #2 Deleted member 394727, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

3. um...3 hours minimal dont let her smoke alot? just let her smoke a couple bowls then if she gets a good high leave it at that and if you keep smoking maybe be nice and give her some to take home? if she does smoke alot maybe wait 5 hours? just wait till her highs over or close to it or at least till she can control herself

4. Rude and unnecessary. I am a very good driver when I'm high and in general. I can smoke fat bong rips all day and I bet I drive better than you.

5. You're on ill take that bet anyday

6. Make sure she is completely sober. Wouldn't want her to fly her spaceship into a tree

7. Dude she's gonna be baked as fuck lol. It's really a personal thing, but make sure she has eyedrops and shit and doesn't reek of bud and she should be fine after 4-5, if you don't let her smoke that much...I mean her tolerance is non existent

8. I wouldn't trust her to drive at all. Peoples high's are all different. Peoples first times are all different. I wouldn't want her having a bad first smokeout and getting sick or freaking out, and then rely on her to cognitively drive safely. When you get high for the first time, people are supposed to look out for the newcomer, not vise versa.

9. [quote name='"Caty"']

Rude and unnecessary. I am a very good driver when I'm high and in general. I can smoke fat bong rips all day and I bet I drive better than you.[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha this is so funny lol
    Oh wait you were being serious haha it's funny because there are a shit ton of bad women drivers lol

10. Nothing worse than asian woman driver though.

11. I think an old asian lady driver is the absolute worst

12. dont let her smoke alot but smoke a couple bowls? this person has barely ever smoked

13. I used to ride a motorcycle, and I found African American women to be the very worst and should be avoided in traffic at all cost if you are on a two wheeled vehicle and subject to doing a faceplant on the asphalt. Even if they do see you, they will turn right into you because you're on a bike, which of course is my fucking problem.

14. My vote is on HBGBUB, sorry Caty... It is a fact that women are worse drivers then men. Watched it on mythbusters and manswers. I always knew women and Asians were the worst drivers lol.

To answer your question I'd have her wait at least 3 hours if it's some fire fire.

Stay Green
    StrangeClouds

15. I know for a fact my friend who is a guy is a worse driver than me. Everyone else agrees and would much rather go in my truck than his. He doesn't understand brakes very well and always stops in the street or really suddenly. He's 21 so he's been driving 3 years. I've been driving a little more than 1 year, got my license after I turned 17. Last car he had for 3 months and totaled it not paying attention to the green arrow on the left turn signal.

16. My driving skills are not affected when I'm high. I smoke a Jay and drive for fun.

17. [quote name='"StrangeClouds"']My vote is on HBGBUB, sorry Caty... It is a fact that women are worse drivers then men. Watched it on mythbusters and manswers. I always knew women and Asians were the worst drivers lol.

To answer your question I'd have her wait at least 3 hours if it's some fire fire.

Stay Green
    StrangeClouds[/quote]

Thank you thank you haha

18. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

I know for a fact my friend who is a guy is a worse driver than me. Everyone else agrees and would much rather go in my truck than his. He doesn't understand brakes very well and always stops in the street or really suddenly. He's 21 so he's been driving 3 years. I've been driving a little more than 1 year, got my license after I turned 17. Last car he had for 3 months and totaled it not paying attention to the green arrow on the left turn signal.[/quote]

That's one example of a bad male driver to the hundreds of millions of examples of bad women driving :p

19. There are girls that can dive good. But that raises the question, how did they learn to drive in the kitchen?!
    But seriously after 2 or 3 hours she should be fine. Don't force her to drive though if she isn't comfortable with it.

20. Yes you could be a better driver than some men. If you take all the women & all the men though, men drive better than women. See that you're from Texas... DTOWN represent!

Stay Green
    StrangeClouds