Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about driving cross-country (US) with some bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StayHighCarl, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I've got about 2 grams and I've put it in my medicine container, the little orange ones, and I just need to know if there are checkpoints or shit like that. I'm takin I-95 all the way up to Delaware from Florida. Leaving tomorrow so I need to know quick. Peace :bongin:

2. Should be fine, make sure its in a ziplock also, just to be safe.

3. Alright I just did that thanks, but I really just wanna know if there are any checkpoints or something where they search your truck. Like if I'm going to Mexico.

4. Why would you risk a bust for 2 fucking grams? Either get it when you get there, or ship it to yourself via private courier. NOT WORTH THE RISK.

5. Nah, you should be fine. I drove from New Hampshire to Florida and back without any problems :hello:

6. I myself am bringing 2 1/2 grams and my buddy is bringing an eighth. You didn't even answer my question.

7. Just pack it in your clothes and make sure your stuff docent reek, you should be good. Do the speed limit. :wave:

8. Your fine there not gona pull you out of your car and beat ur ass for anything less than 28grams.

9. There are way too many variables to answer your question. Theoretically, cops can't search your car without reason, but I have heard of plenty of searches resulting from the stupidest shit.

They have herb in Delaware, why risk it? There aren't any customs checkpoints or anything, but you never know when a DUI checkpoint would pop up or you get your whole car searched because you are breaking some obscure law about window tinting or some shit (true story).

I know not everyone is as cautious as me, but I just don't see the point in taking a risk when there are affordable options for eliminating that risk.

10. Alright, it's in the medicine container and the sandwich back and I can't smell even a hint of it. It's White Rhino and this stuff usually reeks. Thanks for the help. Peace :bongin:

11. 2 grams, yeah I think you'll be fine. I don't think I've ever in my life seen a "checkpoint" where you're pulled over and searched on the road. That's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. there is a reason we have the 4th amendment.

Just be sure that your shit is in an airtight container, so if you get pulled over, nobody smells it.

**edit.. Not really a seasoned thread.

12. Don't drive high and dont give then a reason to search(speeding,not signaling,expired tags) and learn your rights