Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by struttyourstuff, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Hello Grasscity!

I'm currently detoxing in order to pass a drug test. I only have a week. I have been using the fasting/water/green tea/excersise/niacin idea. Anyway, this might be a silly question, but i'm wondering if it is not working for me because my urine is very clear. It has almost no color to it. I thought that since detoxing is for getting rid of all the toxins in your body, my urine would be much more colored. Am I mistaken, or am I doing something wrong?

2. Nah. If it doesn't have color, it's better. So it's like you're peeing water in a way!

3. If your urine doesn't have color, that means it's diluted. And if you're drinking a lot of water it's going to be diluted. If you lay off the water for half a day or a whole day it should have color. It's not a big deal.

But if your urine is diluted when you go to take the drug test, they might make you retake it again or even fail you. There is a vitamin out there that turns your urine to it's rich yellow color (for some reason I THINK it's b-52, but don't hold me to it).

4. there is no vitamin b-52 its b-12 and b-6 are good for detoxing and if your taking niacin take the time release ones you dont have that sunburn look/feel

5. Thanks. So you guys are saying that my body is still getting rid of the toxins, even though it's very clear?
    I plan on eating/taking something to give it color the day before I go in.

6. if your urine is clear that means it should be free of toxins whenever i get into my track season and start drinking more water and smoking less weed my pee turns clear and stays that way cause there is no toxins left in it after the first week