Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about detox drinks and drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eatCAMERA, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Okay, needless to say my mom caught me smoking. She said that she will test me some time after a month from now.

I can go and buy a detox drink from cvs or walgreens easily. But, I'm afraid that she will pop the test on me when I haven't had a chance to drink the detox stuff.

So, how long does it take for the drink to clear out your system? Also, if I had someone else's urine would that work on a typical drug test? How long could I keep the urine for before it didn't work any longer?

Thanks.

2. First off since you are 18 or older you can tell your mom to basically go fly a kite;)

Since it is a home drug test you can always dilute it (drink a ton of water) and pass, but still this wouldn't help you if you get one on the fly. Just use synthetic urine, it is ready in minutes and can't be detected. I wouldn't even bother with someone else's piss, you would have to warm it up and transporting it can be messy.

3. I am 18, but I am still under my mother's roof so she can make the rules, sadly enough.

Can I get synthetic urine somewhere like cvs or walgreens or something? Cause I can't order anything online.