Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about dealers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Aug 28, 2012.

1. First off, hello everyone, this is my first post on this website. I am new to smoking weed and have only done it a few times, but I have a question. Seeing as I am new to this, my friend recommended me a dealer that he buys from. he delivers it right to your house. The thing is I am nervous about giving some drug dealer who I have never even met my address. Should I be nervous? Sorry if I seem paranoid, but the media gives drug dealers a very bad and violent image, and I do realize that most of them are just normal people who want to make a little money.
    Thanks

2. so go to someone elses house?

3. Dont have him.come to your house the first time. Meet him somewhere, have him weigh it out in front of you, then smoke him up. It doesn't have to be a lot, but he'll appreciate and probably give you better business

4. Hm.
    I would say that him "coming to your house" is more an option than a certainty...I've never known anyone to deliver personally.
    Perhaps suggest a public meet at first, or have him rock up to your friends place while you're there.
    You and said friend could even combine funds for bigger/better buys couldn't you?
    Personally, I'd never have a dealer come anywhere near my place.
    Not because of them...but, what if they're under investigation or something?
    Probably want no part of that huh...

5. I met a new dealer on the street behind my house once. He tried to rob me, but he brought a knife to a gun fight, so fuck him.

That being said, I've met at least 5 new dealers through friends and all but that one were nice, every day Joes. I would meet in public the first time if you're paranoid, but don't let him see you're nervous or he may get nervous thinking something's wrong. I know I would.

6. He wont be coming inside my house, I just tell him my address and he drives up and I get into his car for the exchange

7. Just meet him at the end of your street.

8. Give him the address across the street then be outside with a few friends. Including the friend of the dealer.

9. Well if your friend knows him and recommended him to you, then he should be chill. You gotta let your dealers know your cool haha but if it was some sketchy ass guy of whom I've never met, then I wouldn't fuck with it

10. BTW if you trust your friend then trust this guy until he fucks you. People who sell weed and only weed tend to be really nice folks (i wonder why lol)

11. yeah dude you're right to be suspicious, you shouldn't give out any personal info to a stranger dawg, this is 1st grade stuff.

12. Dude my dealer lives across town, if he drove to my house I would be fucking stoked. However his weed is worth the 40 minute drive in traffic there and back...someday I'll have a dude who delivers :bongin:

13. Can't you just meet him somewhere?