Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about cooking with kief

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by superkev000, Apr 23, 2010.

1. hi everyone, im a total newbie at cooking with herb but am a very seasoned toker :bongin::p and was wondering if there was anyone with knowledge on cooking with kief? i was planning on using recipes for brownies that require 1 stick of butter per dish. so in all, i need to know 3 things.

1.) how many grams of kief should i use per stick of butter?

2.) how long and at what temperature should i simmer the kief+butter?

3.) should i add any water that will boil off while cooking to keep the temperature low or no? (i have seen this posted in a few other forums)

2. #2 pmb6967, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Smoke the kief. Go buy a bunch of mids and cook with that.

I could never bring myself to pouring a bunch of kief into a pot of oil.:eek:

From the times Ive cooked it usually takes about 20mins for bud when the oil is at a slight bubble. My guess would be a lot less time and heat if your using kief.