Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cooking edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SourDzel, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I was going to make some firecrackers, but I'm afraid that cooking my weed will smell up my entire kitchen. If i'm baking like a gram into the crackers & peanut butter, will my kitchen end up smelling like bud? My girlfriend wouldn't appreciate that.

2. it will kind of smell like a sweet peanut butter. it smells weird. not like bud. but if i were to walk in a room with someone making firecrackers id know instantly. anyone who has never smelt it before prob wouldnt be able to smell it. the tinfoil helps. also a trick i do is cook a pot of soup on the stove for the short firecracker cook time. the soup will be the only thing your girlfriend smells. plus most ovens about them have a exaust fan... hope that rant helped...

3. yeah, thanks. I might not take the risk, and just smoke it instead haha.

4. No it will be fine just wrap em in tinfoil and make some popcorn at the same time just in case

5. it doesn't smell at all if you wrap it man....