Question about container size pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Nov 15, 2016.

1. [​IMG] hey guys I have an important question. I'm eventually going to have to transplant my little baby and I never really used a pot that's big as the one in the pic.
    I don't want to put into big of a container because I don't want to be too much smell coming out but what's your guys opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. What does the size of the container have to do with the smell?

J

• Like Like x 4
  3. You'll need too put it in a bigger one than that too get a decent root system, hence healthy plant, what you mean by the smell?

4. I am a simple grower. I put a seed or a clone in a 5 gallon pot, stick it in the sun and water it. Let mother nature do it's thing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Size of pot really won't dictate smell. A good exhAust n carbon scrubber work wonders

• Like Like x 1
  6. It'll out grow that by mid veg n e way. Prolly sooner

• Like Like x 1
  7. The bigger the pot

The bigger the root

The bigger the plant

The more stink emulates forth = 101

Best is a 3 usg with 1 month veg and 2 month bud, it also means you get a good return on effort and cost expended

so include an equal or compatible exhaust to suit

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  8. THIS is the dude to listen to

9. Thanks buddy. That's what I was talking about y container size matters. Like u said the bigger the pot the bigger the plant and smell.
    This strain is known to grow really big. It even says on the site I bought to only veg for a week or two if u don't have much space. Thanks again bra.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. judge the veg yourself, you'll need too veg more than two weeks, they're selling you a product mind

• Like Like x 1