Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about conserving bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John92, Mar 20, 2009.

1. im not new to smoking but i never bought much dank...anyways i have been buyin reg because I don't have a lot of income right now but anyways when i buy reggie i buy like a eighth or quarter a day for 20 and I end up smokin a quarter in one sitting in blunts with friends but do you guys think instead of a quarter of reg would it be more worth it to get an eighth of dank for 40-50?

2. bump....

3. It depends on how much you guys smoke it. If you where using a bong or a pipe it would make the bud last MUCH longer. The dank is only worth it if you are smoking it from a piece. It lasts longer and gets you there faster..

It's all personal choice.

4. IMO regs really don't compare to dank. Before, I used to smoke mids daily to save money but now I barely every buy them. I really don't think the highs are anywhere near each other but if you like smoking every day and can't afford dank then sticking to mids isn't a bad idea.

5. remember, a little bit of dank goes a long way. you wont need to smoke as much dank to get the high you want as you would with regs.
    but if you do buy dank, the best way to conserve is to NOT smoke using blunts or joints because they tend to be more of a waste than say a pipe or a bong.

6. a few bong hits of dank will suffice.
    trust me! take a few nice rips and see if you dont hold that thing for a while:smoke:
    or just roll a nice crippy blunt.. either way much better than reginoldd lol. But make sure you dont take advantage, its pricey if you pay for it. Havent spent a cent on dank in atleast 6months and thats all i smoke, growin your own is the best way to go my friend!

7. Dank isnt 40 and eigth, its usually around 50 to 70 1/8 unless your in good w/ your dealer. But I smoked an eigth of mids on weed and then bought two 20 sacks of dank and the two 20's were way better even though it wasnt as many sessions.

The highs are always way better and last longer if its dank.

8. Here in Oregon, we pay $40 for an 1/8th of dank. Just depends where you are.

9. Yeah here in washington its 40 an 1/8 of dank also!

10. Yeah it all depends on how you trying to conserve. Is it going for you or for the group of friends??
    IF you're smoking everyone out, just ask them to throw in's or match or some shit. that'll save you bud && you get cash from them throwin in.

Quality does play a factor somewhat in this imo. i'm pretty stoned right now. but i know the thought is there. :smoking:

Yeah, i also agreee. it depends on how much you guys smoke and the quality of the bud also && how many heads of course.
    Smokn blunts wouldn't really be the way to go in trying to conserve at all imo. You'd really want to smoke out of peices or bongs, they can conserve bud, even a vape. xD i believe those conserve the most bud correct? lol.

In all i'd say if you're strapped for cash. Downgrade it for a little until the income beefs back up and you're ready to get on the upgrade. Also smoke try to smoke outa pieces and bongs && vape if you guys have one. those conserve greatly when u smoke by yourself && in a group. way more than blunts and joints. && yeah i had more i wanted to say but im pretty stoned right now.

:wave:

11. Play the stock market, and designate a portion of your profits towards the dank fund.

For me it depends on my mood. If I'm with a group of friends and I'm in a giving mood, I'll throw some dank in the bong and people usually match me. If I'm in a so-so mood I'll just throw in some regs.

But for my personal stash, I usually try to keep a bit of dank on me all the time.

12. well if its really dank then go for it in pa is 60 a half of mid and 60 for a cut of some real dank and i almost always go for the dank

13. First off, if you're low on cash you should ask your friends to throw in if they don't already. There's no reason for you to be smoking your buddies up all the time unless they do other shit for you outside of bud. Or you're just insanely nice and don't mind it.

Buy dank. I can make a g of dank last me a week if I have to and it's only me smoking it. The dank will give you such a better high off a bowl or something, it's really worth it.

14. do some yotties!

15. DUDE! if ur really trying to conserve fuck the blunts man.....take a spoon pipe and a few hits each will get u blazed.....instead of wasting it all on one blunt where ur just smoking more then u need too...that same amount of blunt weed could last you like 2 days if its regulated.

16. Try it out and see. For instance, i can pick up an oz of regs for 60 or 70, or i can buy and 1/8 of dank for $40 but I make the regs last ALOT longer. Even a 1/4 of dank doesnt last as long as that oz of regs lasts for me.

And your tolerance adapts to your smokin. so where at first that dank is like 1 good rip and your high, the next night wont be that easy, and even more following, so i end up burning thru dank as quick as i would regs.

The biggest key is to settle sometimes with just gettin high instead of smokin yourself stupid, that makes weed last real long. And again, as you cut back, you cut your tolerance so where it may initially suck the first time you pack a smaller bowl, but the next night your tolerance wont be quite as high and that smaller bowl will get you higher.

So if you can use a lil discipline you can prolly make the weed last longer, but if your just smokin it all the time, your tolerance will really kick in and thats when the dank ends up workin the best.

17. #17 redchrons, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Dank is worth it if you have self control...if you smoke just one session a day (even with a friend) its actually worth it. Around here in Mich its around $50 for 1/8 for beasters...our really good shit (that we import from other areas) runs like $70 for 1/8 but its dank as hell and usually purple or 'white widow' or something name brand.

Also make sure to use a bong....a bowl between you and a friend will def get you ripped for around an hour unless your tolerance is really high.

edit: also with dank the nugs are usually pretty dense/break up better than brick regs/mids. so since there are like no seeds and only very tiny stems/sticks in dank it smokes much better and the nuggs actually provide more bowls...not to mention if you have a good grinder you get kief to top off a bowl and get you even higher haha.

18. Do your friends get you back when you smoke em out?

The best way to conserve is to smoke out of glass (bongs, pipes etc.) Rolling joints and blunts make you go dry quick

19. Dank is ALWAYS worth it, its all that I smoke.

If times are super tough you can always buy an eight of reggies and a 1.5/2g of some DANK and stretch that shit. :)

20. Conservation?? Kinfehits is the key.
    Maximum stoneage, minimum buddage.