Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MRKUSH1986, Nov 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Fritter"']Can you show me where you read that? All i can find is that only medicinal and regulated growers can grow.[/quote]

Yeah it's in the law, there's another thread that has 64 outline on there. I'm on my iPhone though but if you can't find it ill try later when I'm at my laptop

2. [quote name='"dactrain"']

Yeah it's in the law, there's another thread that has 64 outline on there. I'm on my iPhone though but if you can't find it ill try later when I'm at my laptop[/quote]

64 isn't washington.... i-502 is.

3. #105 FenceWalker, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    Already been articles in my state quoting border town sheriffs and their belief that once Colorado gets up and running the arrests for possession/trafficking will go up a lot along the Colorado/Nebraska border.
    Wrong state. Colorado allows recreational growing, Washington does not.

4. [quote name='"FenceWalker"']
    Already been articles in my state quoting border town sheriffs and their belief that once Colorado gets up and running the arrests for possession/trafficking will go up a lot along the Colorado/Nebraska border.

Wrong state. Colorado allows recreational growing, Washington does not.[/quote]

Oh shit lol I've been mixing the two law readings, well damn! Good thing i didnt start a little grow op at my house here in seattle :p Sorry for that earlier post about it haha :(

But I do know that for sure king and pierce are dropping like 250 cases for misdemeanor marijuana cases ;) at least I didn't fuck that one up, sorry again guys haha

5. #107 OneillSG7, Nov 10, 2012
    I'm psyched for when we'll be able to buy bud from shops in CO. but for now, the no "public" display of smoking is really a downer. Folks can still smoke smelly tobacco on the street corner, but we can't smoke a joint :(

*EDIT* I somewhat understand why it would be illegal to walk down the street chugging a bottle, but you can still see the ignorance (even though 64 is still progress) with applying that logic to cannabis. It's propagating the idea that now, even though not considered a "hard drug", that it's as damaging as liquor.

Do you guys think that roadside testing / pulling over for "THC Tests" will increase now that it's "legal"? I don't even know if many counties here even have the equipment for saliva / breath tests. At least now if I get pulled over they won't be eager to search your car and ask you "who owns this" with every pipe they find. (had that experience when smoking with [luckily] a medical card holder). Took my mmj friends for a scenic drive in the mountains, and after we pulled over to smoke of course some cop pulls up. Smelled like smoke, and my friends had weed and several pipes on them. Poor bastards though didn't get anything out of ruining our night and searching for half an hour cause we were just like... "she owns all that"... :p

6. DUIs will most likely increase since it takes so little to get one. :(

7. [quote name='"OneillSG7"']I'm psyched for when we'll be able to buy bud from shops in CO. but for now, the no "public" display of smoking is really a downer. Folks can still smoke smelly tobacco on the street corner, but we can't smoke a joint :(

*EDIT* I somewhat understand why it would be illegal to walk down the street chugging a bottle, but you can still see the ignorance (even though 64 is still progress) with applying that logic to cannabis. It's propagating the idea that now, even though not considered a "hard drug", that it's as damaging as liquor.

Do you guys think that roadside testing / pulling over for "THC Tests" will increase now that it's "legal"? I don't even know if many counties here even have the equipment for saliva / breath tests. At least now if I get pulled over they won't be eager to search your car and ask you "who owns this" with every pipe they find. (had that experience when smoking with [luckily] a medical card holder). Took my mmj friends for a scenic drive in the mountains, and after we pulled over to smoke of course some cop pulls up. Smelled like smoke, and my friends had weed and several pipes on them. Poor bastards though didn't get anything out of ruining our night and searching for half an hour cause we were just like... "she owns all that"... :p[/quote]

U can bet they will go up. Hope all your cars are all up to code. They will look for any reason to pull you and once stopped u can bet if they catch a hint of weed you will be doing a mouth test. I had a cop pull me over because he said the light in my license play was out. He was trying to see if I was drunk. I said no on my way to the bar now and he just let me go.
    Check your local window tint laws. Out here in ca it's bad and love to pull u over for stuff like that.

8. #110 OneillSG7, Nov 10, 2012
    Luckily for us a few bursts of febreeze will solve the problem ;) that shit EATS up that smell. At least in my experience, anyway

*EDIT* So law enforcement is equipped with saliva testing? how far back does saliva go?

9. [quote name='"OneillSG7"']Luckily for us a few bursts of febreeze will solve the problem ;) that shit EATS up that smell. At least in my experience, anyway

*EDIT* So law enforcement is equipped with saliva testing? how far back does saliva go?[/quote]

Not sure about co. From what I read the one for WA goes back about 2 hrs but i don't live there and I not 100%
    Also that is the stupidest cop ever if he fell for fabreeze

10. Unlike axe which just adds to the stink, it really does get rid of the smell (at least in my experience). Since when can a cop search my car or test me cause the only scent in the car is febreeze? what if i just got done fucking my gf or just sprayed it because of the smell of rotting fast food bags in the back seat?

Pretty sure that's one of those times you tell the cop "you know your rights" and tell him to go away.