Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MRKUSH1986, Nov 7, 2012.

1. federally, sure

we arent talking about a federal store here lol.... they call those pharmacies

2. As it stands, the bill says nothing about out of state people buying it. Like sirsog said (that's like the third time I've said that this week), surrounding states will crack down

3. That's for sure. One of my biggest questions still, is what's going to happen to the price. I was never a smoker before MMJ went legal in CO, but the dispensaries pretty much set the price at $45+ for 1/8th here right now. And if you don't have a card its gonna be more like $60 to get a dealer / or the silk road to deliver. Granted I've never really had anything close to a good dealer but damn the prices suck.

I've heard everything from "It's gonna be a fraction of the price" to "prices will rise because of the higher demand". I dunno about you guys, but I'd be much happier paying $25 or even $35 for 1/8th.

If I could ever get the inital investment money to start growing, I'd have an indoor grow op right now. But it's hundreds for lamps and I feel the seasons here can be too unpredictable for an inexperienced growing to grow outdoors.

4. off topic but is this up to date: [​IMG]

5. light green: medical
    middle green: decrim
    dark green: both
    purple: legal :)

6. #66 Crane Game, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    I notice that the bottom right of that map is pretty much entirely gray. Why did I leave the north east?

7. 4 lokos are garbage bro

8. haha unlucky dude. count your lucky stars your not in my boat in the UK.
    I bet the UK wait until the US have fully legalised even under federal law.

9. Welcome to the south! Free bibles for first time entering!

10. Now that you've got one, are you willing to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour? :rolleyes:

11. [quote name='"OneillSG7"']
    Now that you've got one, are you willing to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour? :rolleyes:[/quote]

To be fair they're respectful. I had 2 women come to my door to talk about their God (weren't there long enough to find out their religion) and I just said "I'm an atheist." And they said okay well maybe next time (or something like that). I was surprised to be honest.

12. The DEA can still raid your house and take all your weed and plants, am I right?

13. yeah, the DEA is gonna try to fuck shit up i bet, but you can only have up to 1 ounce and growing your own weed and buying/selling is still illegal,

14. It's pretty unlikely that the DEA is just going to randomly come into people's houses and bust them (assuming they're not a massive drug trafficker). The DEA will more likely raid "marijuana/liquor" stores and other marijuana corporations that will be springing up in these two states pretty soon. They'll do that just to make examples of what they can do with they're overlord powers rather than focusing on more important problems like the drug wars on our Mexican border and hone in on more dangerous illegal substances.

Use common sense if you're carrying weed, don't go flaunting it around because in WA smoking and displaying marijuana in public as well as buying or selling to anyone outside of state regulated marijuana dispensaries is illegal.

15. I found this on the Washington State Department of Health website.

Is medical marijuana (cannabis) legal in Washington? I've heard conflicting answers to this question.

Some states may allow use a medical marijuana recommendation from Washington. Washington medical marijuana patients should check with other states before traveling and comply with the laws in the other state. Healthcare provider recommendations, ID cards, and other documentation from other states are not legal in Washington.

Basically means you have to have a Washington state ID to legally buy weed in Washington.

16. All I can say is don't smoke in public at all for a while! If you do, you could potentially ruin the whole legalization process. Be proud of the fact that you can smoke without worrying, but if you absolutely have to smoke and you're in public, go somewhere private(ish), or go to a designated smoking area. Some people may not want to be around people who are smoking, and that's fine. That's their personal opinion. I can't write straight right now for some reason, but basically what I'm trying to say is the majority probably voted yes for legalization because medical marijuana has been so private, behind the scenes and non-intrusive of their lives. They see legalization like that. Treat weed like alcohol for the first little while (even though it's nothing like alcohol) and don't smoke it in a public places with tons of people around unless it's a designated area. :smoke:

17. [quote name='"DrClockwork"']I found this on the Washington State Department of Health website.

Is medical marijuana (cannabis) legal in Washington? I've heard conflicting answers to this question.

Some states may allow use a medical marijuana recommendation from Washington. Washington medical marijuana patients should check with other states before traveling and comply with the laws in the other state. Healthcare provider recommendations, ID cards, and other documentation from other states are not legal in Washington.

Basically means you have to have a Washington state ID to legally buy weed in Washington.[/quote]

^^^ this is referring to mmj and not recreational. It's saying that your not covered in other states under Washington mmj law as well as being a mmj patient from another state going into WA
    What the hell does it have to do with the current legalization of mj

18. I live in texas, do u think the legal bud will be brought from colorado here? Because our market is saturated with brick weed.

19. [quote name='"mattz231"']I live in texas, do u think the legal bud will be brought from colorado here? Because our market is saturated with brick weed.[/quote]

It's still illegal in texas. I would think it wouldn't change much. Maybe better bud will be more abundant just because it's legal in a fairly nearby place. It really depends on if people take it over state lines.

20. nah fck that. when shit rolls over, ima be blowin that smoke. just like how them cigg smokers blow that smoke. haha.