Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MRKUSH1986, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Fuck that. I want a four loko of weed. Fruity and colorful for only a few dollars. Two cans (bags) and your passed out.

2. You want it to contain too much sugar, too much caffeine, and taste like shit too?

I'd probably save a few bucks for some better shit if that was the case.

3. Seems contradictory. I'm kind of confuzzled. What about smoking a blunt, say, in a parked car? Or driving? Are cops gonna start pulling me over wanting to road test me for THC? I got pulled over once for a broken tail light by a hospital in Englewood, CO and just smoked a bowl before driving. The car reeked of weed, but the cop was nice and just said "Remember you're not allowed to smoke and drive, it's like drugged driving" and let me go. Should I expect this or am I gonna get a DWI for smoking?

4. Jesus dude, it's so hard to believe that lol. I'd def recomend doing anything for a direct dispensary hook up. Where I am, if the dispensary has any sales or overstock or anything eighths go for 15-25$. For dank shit haha

5. [quote name='"OneillSG7"']

Seems contradictory. I'm kind of confuzzled. What about smoking a blunt, say, in a parked car? Or driving? Are cops gonna start pulling me over wanting to road test me for THC? I got pulled over once for a broken tail light by a hospital in Englewood, CO and just smoked a bowl before driving. The car reeked of weed, but the cop was nice and just said "Remember you're not allowed to smoke and drive, it's like drugged driving" and let me go. Should I expect this or am I gonna get a DWI for smoking?[/quote]

They very well could give you a DUI. Smoking in public will not be legal with either one so smoking in a parked car on public property isn't legal. So obviously while driving they could do the same. Just don't smoke when you're not home or at a friends house.

6. Haven't heard about CO yet but "In Washington state, decriminalization and new rules on driving under the influence take effect Dec. 6. The state liquor control board must adopt rules by Dec.1, 2013 for licensing producers, processors and retailers.
    The Washington measure may generate as much as $1.9 billion in revenue over five fiscal years, according to the state's Office of Financial Management."
    Colorado, Washington voters legalize marijuana use

7. [quote name='"br0ken"']

Haven't heard about CO yet but "In Washington state, decriminalization and new rules on driving under the influence take effect Dec. 6. The state liquor control board must adopt rules by Dec.1, 2013 for licensing producers, processors and retailers.
    The Washington measure may generate as much as $1.9 billion in revenue over five fiscal years, according to the state's Office of Financial Management."
    Colorado, Washington voters legalize marijuana use[/quote]

This is amendment 64, which also goes into effect by December 6:

8. Yeah so you could get a DWI but I doubt it. Weed shouldn't really effect your reflexes to the point you can't drive safe, or that a cop would pull you over for supposed 'high' driving. He might saliva test you if you get pulled over ha so just drive safe and you shouldn't have problems.
    Peace

9. It's not perfect but at least we're making progress. Lets see how we do wit this for now, as long as the feds keep their hands out which i doubt they will but lets see.

10. Yeah def making a ton of progress. Lets hope we make a decent amount of money, edu could use it ha my HS was nicknamed 'Pine Crack' cuz of all the dope there. I really hope that the feds leave mmj alone, its all i really need.

11. You'll see a lot people going to wash and Colorado for sure. Which may lead to cards for acquiring state only limits. Who knows. This is huge news and tons questions about

12. [quote name='"Monteepython"']You'll see a lot people going to wash and Colorado for sure. Which may lead to cards for acquiring state only limits. Who knows. This is huge news and tons questions about[/quote]

I like to think of it more as people will flock to those states which will stimulate the economy. That will make other states see the profits they're losing and get them on the ball. I also don't think they'd require a card because they'd love the extra tax revenue. I'm an optimist though.

13. [quote name='"cranegame"']

I like to think of it more as people will flock to those states which will stimulate the economy. That will make other states see the profits they're losing and get them on the ball. I also don't think they'd require a card because they'd love the extra tax revenue. I'm an optimist though.[/quote]

Yes people will flock for the ability to smoke weed. Lol u mean all the kids will try There are more determining factors than just the ability to smoke weed.

14. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Yes people will flock for the ability to smoke weed. Lol u mean all the kids will try There are more determining factors than just the ability to smoke weed.[/quote]

I didn't mean move there, though I'm sure plenty of people will try. I just meant that the tourism will probably increase by people wanting to walk into a store and choose from a giant selection of cannabis products. I know that I'm excited to finally try weed-infused soda and things like that.

That's what I meant by they wouldn't want to make it only for in-state residents. Honestly, if a ton of people moved there it would probably just hurt their economy.

15. MMMM keef cola, wish i had one of those right about now lol

16. [quote name='"cranegame"']

I didn't mean move there, though I'm sure plenty of people will try. I just meant that the tourism will probably increase by people wanting to walk into a store and choose from a giant selection of cannabis products. I know that I'm excited to finally try weed-infused soda and things like that.

That's what I meant by they wouldn't want to make it only for in-state residents. Honestly, if a ton of people moved there it would probably just hurt their economy.[/quote]

I can't really see how they could make it for out of state people. What would stop the sounding states residents from taking a 15 min drive across state line grab a ass load of weed and bring it back to there non legal state. I could see state doing this so they don't get all the scumbags coming out of the woodworks. No state I'd no pot. In my opinion

17. well, colorado isnt going to prison if people traffic drugs but they sure as fucking hell will lol

sure, drive that shit into your state... just be ready for the surrounding states to have more cops at the borders trying to stop you...

also "No states I'd no pot"

what does that mean?

18. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

well, colorado isnt going to prison if people traffic drugs but they sure as fucking hell will lol

sure, drive that shit into your state... just be ready for the surrounding states to have more cops at the borders trying to stop you...

also "No states I'd no pot"

what does that mean?[/quote]

Like when u go into make a purchase u will need to show a Id that you are over 21. What would stop them from saying you are not a resident I can't sell you any pot.

19. Because there is nothing in the amendment saying they have too....

i dunno how people arent understanding, its being treated like alcohol... if you arent from colorado, you can definitely buy alcohol in colorado...

20. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Because there is nothing in the amendment saying they have too....

i dunno how people arent understanding, its being treated like alcohol... if you arent from colorado, you can definitely buy alcohol in colorado...[/quote]

I can see them tryin to change that. I can't see them treating it like alcohol it's still a schedule 1 drug. Very slippery slope they have on their hands.