Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Coconut Cannabis Oil Infusion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheJerriedStoner, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Hey I have a question I'm kind of stuck on. Today when I was Infusing my decarbed cannabis into the coconut oil on the stove-top, letting it stay at about 180 degrees or less for an hour, I noticed that after about 10 minutes of simmering, very very tiny little seed looking things began to float. They looked almost like tiny little popcorn kernels in a sense. But not even the size of a poppyseed I'd say. Any idea on what they could be and what could be the reason for them? Why would my weed have a bunch of underdeveloped seeds, I think it's pretty fire bud?

2. It sounds like you saw the empty trichomes floating.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's due to the sinsimilla process. Some strains will start producing the seedlets as part of the life cycle in preparation for the pollen that would ordinarily complete the cycle in nature. Since they don't get pollinated they never develop into seeds.Some strains are notorious for those but you'll often see a few. :)

• Like Like x 1