question about cloning

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by rdsamobil, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys I'm new here I saw the easy soil mix and I think I'm going to try that out, now my question is, if I'm planning on going organic what is the best route to cloning? Do I make the mix and use that for the clones? And I see that a dome is used to keep it humid, what is the light cycle on the dome? And how long until I can place the clones in a pot full with the soil mix and in the open air? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. I think I got the gist of it, take the cuttings dip in rooting compound, spray the dome not the cuttings, place in red cups with the soil mix and leave the lights on for 24 hours a day for a couple of days, thanks for the links

3. Well - something like that...

J

4. What ever floats your boat, there are many methods to get a weed to grow. I never used a dome ever, I've used both powder and liquid hormones, in both straight soil (in peat pots) and grow cubes, i have even had a couple go off with no hormone at all. In my opinion the cloning is the easiest part. Just keep them moist.