Question About Cloning (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chibalnun, May 7, 2011.

1. I have a plant that has been under 24/0 for about a two and a half weeks and has developed some pistols on its own. I've been LST'ing it around the container (a small, 1 quart styrofoam cup--kind of wanted a small plant but anyway) and it hasn't quite made it all the way around yet.. (See pictures)

My question is, can I cut clones from it now? I have a bubbler system ready to go with nothing in it :(

And when I cut the clones, should I cut one of the new tops created by the LST and will these ever regenerate?

[[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. I personally veg my clones to mothers for one month.sometimes even six weeks. You want your mother to be strong enough to survive a cutting and regenerate. You also want the branches that you are cutting from to be thick. I would wait a couple more weeks then see where they are I don't think you would get very many at this point.

3. your plant does not look healthy enough for me to try to clone it.........I top it and take clones at the same time. I just take the clones from the tops I want to FIM or TOP
    :wave: