question about cleaning my bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by johnson1, Jun 29, 2010.

1. is it allright if I used hydrogen peroxide instead of rubbing alcohol to clean it?

2. I don't think that would do anything and it's not like ISO is expensive.

I wouldn't bother, personally...

3. It wont do anything. If you don't have Iso, try running it in hot water. If you have a smaller bowl you can boil it on the stove. I have also heard of putting it in a glass bowl of water and microwaving.

4. Like they said, wont work. Rubbing Alcohol is your best bet. I usually find a dish or measuring cup that can hold my bowl, fill it up until it's covered and nuke it in the microwave until the alcohol boils. Let it cool for a few minutes and then clean it in hot water so not to crack the glass.

At work we have a high pressure hose for the sink, 200 degree water knocks it all right off.

5. Salt and Alcohol is your best bet. Get a ziploc and put the salt, alcohol, pipe in bag and shake. Alternative method would be put cleaning mix in pipe and plug holes then shake pipe.

6. if youre worried about smell, dont boil your pipe and dont microwave it in water, just get some 91% iso alcohol and salt and shake like a mother fucker