Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cleaning grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SsYyNn, May 27, 2012.

1. so i cleaned my grinder with alcohol and started drying it, but yet again i forgot to filter the solid parts..will the alcohol evaporate from it? So pretty much will this work or not?

2. are you asking about cleaning the grinder or getting a product from the alcohol?

3. getting a product lol, should of worded the title different.

4. Sounds like you dun goofed

There will still be alcohol remains in the bud. I wouldn't smoke it as I wouldn't smoke cleaning alcohol

5. even if I let it dry for ever?

6. Like for infinity? I'm pretty sure the bud will crumble then turn to dust

7. lol, well right now its in a open container drying under a light, and it smells like some dank, but is still wet to the touch.

8. First let it dry, then smell it again. Put your nose RIGHT up on that grinder to get a GOOD sniff! It's important if you want to be safe, man!

If you smell alcohol, take a step BACK! If not.. thoroughly re-rinse with water, let it dry once more, and you should be good :smoke:

Then again, I don't own a grinder.

9. i was talking about the product from the grinder...qwiso ithink?

10. if you let it dry for a few days it should be fine to smoke

11. sweeeet thanks for the reply

12. Wait, so you're asking if the tiny pieces of bud are okay to smoke in the solution that was from washing the grinder? I would also like to know this question because my grinder is in serious need of some cleaning.

13. #13 ClearTheTube, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    I'd toss that bud, smoking it wouldn't be a good idea. Unless you just submerged it in water and then micromaved it, but you'd have to be crazy desperate for that.

14. well it works just make sure to filter the iso before letting it dry