Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cleaning bowl...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillymaniac49, Jun 3, 2011.

1. A while back I smoked some Mr. nice guy Panic, and that shit got me ripped with one hit, and I know if you take more it can make you feel as though your in hell. I havnt used my bowl since then and I will be using it again very soon. Will any of the panic shit mix in with the weed when I inhale? should I clean out the bowl, and if so how so?

2. WTF is Mr. nice guy Panic?

3. Rinse it out with iso.

4. Lol its this spice shit, dont ever do it, it's not a fun time

5. nah ur good. used to think that the resin from salvia was gonna fuck up my highs but i eventually forgot about the resin and smoked up.

6. I've tried it, k2 or whatever. That stuff tastes like shit.

7. Dude you'll be fine. Just smoke out of it.

Edit: Thought you meant 'Mr. Nice' as in the strain, never mind. Clean it out... unless you enjoy cancer that is.

8. Don't smoke fake weed, that shit has carcinogens and no THC to counteract them.

Take a bag, fill it with a high percentage rubbing alcohol, and then pour enough salt to saturate the rubbing alcohol. Use toothpicks and such to scrape the stubborn resin

9. just smoke it, who gives a fuck. theres probably like a hits worth of the jwh in there from just res...

10. I trusted you, and you didn't fail me, as of now... lol