Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about cbd?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gassygas, May 20, 2017.

1. So I have been expirementing with CBD isolate. Capsules have been very affective. Generally im blending mct oil with the cbd isolate and putting them in capsules. My only complaint is that it leaks a bit. I wanted to send some to my grandma over sees. Im just worries lots would leak. Would it still be affective capsuling cbd isolate on its own? Or is there somehthing else thats fatty but also dry. Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. You might try coconut oil- get extra virgin- the kind that's solid at room temperature. I still keep the bulk of my cannacaps in the fridge and take out enough for a week at a time. Also be sure you are closing the caps- they should sort of click into place joining the two halves. It's great of you to help your grandmother, I know she will appreciate the gift.