Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about car accident

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuicyJaydon, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Kind of a strange situation. Friend borrowed a car out to a drug dealer. The drug dealer fell asleep, hit a gaurd rail and messed up the car. The allignment in one tire is messed up, the door and side of one car is dented and scraped. The guy told my friend that he was just taking it to Madison (150 miles away) not to Cali (2,000miles away). He bought pounds of weed and doesn't have the money on hand. He wants to buy the car for low amount. What kind of legal advantages does friend have

2. I would either make him fix my car up completely to how it was before hand or I would sue him!!!  If he wants to be stupid and bring up he went to get weed in it that is what will hang him for it!!  You didn't know nothing about what he was doing with it.  He just borrowed it

3. He's a fucking drug dealer with pounds of weed... sell weed, make money, pay back for damage to car. 

4. Tell your friend to demand he pay the damages. If he doesn't, hire an attorney.