Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Cannibus Fests

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by luckicharmx, May 17, 2010.

1. I'm looking into the festival in Seattle, but I've never been to one and would kinda like to know what to expect before fully committing to going. Are there any rules, maybe misconceptions that people may have? Things like that. Any info would help a lot.

Thanks!

2. Well first off hope you have fun at Hempfest. Cops arent to bad during the festival as long as you maintain and dont get to dumb. Dont cheef a big spliff in the street etc. etc. Be ready to stand in lines, I havent been to Hempfest since the had it as Gasworks park but last I heard there are 100,000 people there. GOOD TIMES.

3. Thanks! Do they normally have them indoors or out?

4. Hempfest takes place on the waterfront of downtown Seattle. Normally in August. When its nice and toasty in Washington.

5. Pun intended?

6. :rolleyes:

I wish I could go, though. Everyone, enjoy it for me! :smoke: