Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Canadian MMJ and ADD and ADHD

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by terminalvertigo, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Hello Folks

I am trying to gather information on how to go about obtaining a MMJ card or license in canada

I previously was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and prescribed Ritalin, which i found totally zeroed me out, and was not at all helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or helpful tips for obtaining this?

thanks

2. To be absolutely honest, "you ain't got a snowflake's chance"! Canada isn't California. MMJ is for "serious diseases" only, in Canada. Head on over to this site- http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/index.php?

It's a nice little Canadian MMJ site- the good folks there will fill you in on "Hellth Canada"!

Granny :wave: