Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about CA MMJ laws..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Oobagooba, Oct 20, 2009.

1. What is the law for having MMJ on a college campus?

i.e Living in the dorms? yay or nay? i have a feeling its a no but i thought id ask anyway

2. I dont think its allowed because they receive federal funding.

3. Yeah plus no University wants to attribute with marijuana.. unless its with research lol

4. but the universities can't do research because it's a schedule 1 drug
    meaning no medical value (well to the government)
    meaning no federal funding

thats weird, because if memory serves me right, they got a patent on senthetic THC (Marinol)
    and they say it has no medical value....

hmmm...

so at the very very least shouldn't edibles and drinkables be legal to medical patients???

:confused::confused::confused:

5. You can't use marijuana on most campuses. Like others have said they receive federal funding. Still the campuses that don't receive federal funding don't allow it because it will hurt their image if kids and their parents are touring the school and see people toking it up. Under California law though, it's legal. It says you can smoke anywhere cigarette smoking is allowed. I wouldn't try it though, you will lose and get kicked out of school.

6. ^^^ but even some campuses are tobacco free

7. Trust me, even if it is legal, they will find a different excuse to get rid of you. Dont even think about sueing because they are all lawyered up on speed dial.