Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about buying Ozs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Remenissions, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Whats the highest you should ever pay for an ounce of dank?

Whats the normal oz price for dank?

And for mids, my dealer sells it for 5$ a gram, how much should i offer for an oz?

Thanks
    -Brandon

Oh and I live in GA if that helps

2. 100-120 for an oz of mids. i dont have a dank connect but the most i have paid for an oz of some fire ass purp was 475

3. here in cali
    high mids=120
    chronic=200-240

4. here in houston its 300-400 for an ounce of the best

5. #5 therealjoseph, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Heavily depends on area and connects. You could find it selling anywhere from 100-170$ around here for same quality mids.

Shouldn't offer any price, ask him how much and you can try to haggle, it's the black market.

Highest you should pay is whatever your willing to pay.

6. In jersey you can get an ounce of some dank for $350, but ive seen shit thats $600 an O, its fucking crazy bud but its not worth 600 hundred if you asked me...but i'd be willing to pay up to $400, maybe a little more for some fire ass bud...

7. In Spain you can get an ounce of some DANK for about 60 euros.:D

8. anyone know how much 60 euros in american dollars would be?

9. 75 dollars and 54 cents

10. I believe 60 euros is 75 dollars. Wow.

I can get an ounce of mids for 90 from my hookup :D

11. I think its $75

12. Im in middle ga and around here I can get an O of mids for 100 and I can get an O of bomb dank for 400.