Question about buying from grasscity

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by beansbeans, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I was thinking of buying some juicy jays, a grinder, and a roll mate from grasscity, so i can roll some sick nasty joints. :p

The only problem is that I still live with my parents (I'm over 18) and I'm trying to buy it using my mom's credit card because I don't have one.

My question is, if I order it, will it say what I ordered when my mom gets her credit card bill?:confused:

I'm not concerned about the actual delivery of the package, I'm more concerned about her seeing grasscity or juicy jays on her credit card bill.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new here :wave:

2. Does she know your using her CC? If not thats a scumy move on your part. Anyways ive have yet to order from GC so i coudlnt tell yah but from what im seeing around here its beena pain for most people to get there orders.

3. She doesn't know I'm using it, but I really don't steal money from her, and I really only need money for this one thing because I have no other way to get it. Plus, altogether it's probably less than 50 bucks

4. Your not getting help from me lol i dont condone stealing money from your own family. Sorry just hate it when people do stupid shit like that ive had personal experiences with this type of shit and it sucks.

5. Here is what my last order from GC showed up as on my bill:

PURCHASE SJV AMSTERDAM NL

Does it say I ordered a bong? No... but your mom might find an order from amsterdam to be a little odd.

6. Regardless of what it says on the statement, won't she question an unknown $50 transaction?

7. so lemme get this straight. you're using your moms credit card without her knowing to buy smoking paraphernalia? dude come on.

it will say GRASSCITY all over your moms bill. it'll be all like, HEY your son bought joint papers and pipes!! ahhh. then she'll be pissed and you'll be grounded. yep true story.

8. qft .

9. can't you use one of those pre-paid credit cards?

10. ugh what scum

11. are you sure you're over 18? :confused:

oh and good luck trying to get away with it. there have been numerous people on these boards that say their bank/cc company puts a hold on the transaction because they think its suspicious theyre buying something in amsterdam. the bank also calls the owner of the card to confirm this :rolleyes: