Question About Buying From Grasscity.com

Discussion in 'General' started by TripleSicks, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I just ordered a grinder and I was wondering if the box is discrete or not. Shouldn't be a problem either way.

2. Then why are you asking. And there is a whole section for this.

3. Lol I don't understand why you have to be a dick, it's only a question. And I wasn't sure where to post it, that is why I posted it here.

4. The reason why I'm asking is because I recently ordered a ton of Christmas gifts and I want to know how the box is going to look when I get it.

5. From what I understand the grinders come in a 3ft x 3ft white box with florescent pink bold lettering that says, "'Marijuana grinder inside!!!!"

Or, some small inconspicuous box.

I forget which one.

6. Looks like you've got your shopping done for next Christmas at least...

:laughing:

7. Okay thank you very much! I know what to look out for now.

8. Sorry but if you wanted something from the GC store by Christmas you should have ordered it on Halloween :p I ordered a bong from them a few years back and it literally took 9 weeks to come. I emailed customer service over and over with no help or indication of when my product would actually come.. I've heard lots of similar stories on here too. Hopefully you have a better experience!

9. Yah OP. bad idea ordering from GC store for Christmas. You might have it by July. Good luck

10. [quote name='"TripleSicks"']
    Lol I don't understand why you have to be a dick, it's only a question. And I wasn't sure where to post it, that is why I posted it here.[/quote]

You say you don't care what it come in then why are you asking. It will get there in 4 months when it gets there.