Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About buying Blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jabbajaws XD, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Im legal age to buy blunts and shit from the gas station

Exactly how much trouble would i get into if i got caught buying cigars for my underage friends?

2. I think just a fine.

3. How could you get caught if you're careful?

It's not rocket science mate!

Just don't take the money from them infront of the store, and then give them the blunts when you're done buying. That's a little too obvious.

Elend.

P.S. As of the punishment, probably depends on where you live. (Country, State etc..)

4. Just buy the cigars. You would want them.

5. are you legally allowed to give away cigarillos for free to minors? and then they are allowed to legally give you a couple bucks?

6. In no place in the US is this legal. But, in some states you can give them for free legally.

7. hes not selling them cigars, hes giving it to them for free.

The kids are giving him money, for no reason other then being kind, simple people. no trouble here. :p

8. over here they dont play about that. ive seen old men get carded, and there are signs every saying not to buy shit for minors.

9. OK so, you get the money from them, then go to the store and buy it. Then you can give it to them. Its pretty simple shit.

10. as long as your not in front of a cop or anything..i used to walk up to people in front of a gas station and ask them to buy me cigs. a lot of them did it. just dont be stupid about it.

11. make sure it's not obvious and it's all good

12. Go buy the cigars and accidently drop them on the ground.

13. Yea.. tell them to give u X amount of money, buy it, go back outside and hand it to them.
    Juss dont make it sketchy, lol

14. why would u get caught, anyway?

15. i really dont see why or how you could get caught, wait unless you are under age and trying to know if you will get carded at the store. and if thats the case you will just ask somebody older to buy it for you

16. a lot of convenience store employees don't really care. shit, some will even sell them to minors, sometimes for bribes

17. in my town no one gives a damn. theres this one gas station that just sells em to about anybody thats where i go as i am underage :p