Question about bud sites

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by udgkrawler, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Hi GC, looking for some help with my first grow in terms of the maximum amount of bud sites my set up can support without sacrificing yield. I currently have 4 females from bagseed in a small LST grow flowering, they are under 230 watts CFL light on a 12/12 cycle. The plants are currently on the 3rd week of flowering after veging for 3 weeks and I have a multitude of bud sites on each plant 9-15. The girls are in Miracle Grow Organic Choice soil and the pots hold 32 ounces of soil. My question now is do I have too many bud sites and should I trim the smaller ones to promote growth in the bigger sites. I am also using blackstrap molasses and a generic tomato fert for foods. Thanks in advanced for the help, I have pictures of 2 of the plants. Happy Tokin'

Attached Files:

2. You can never have too many budsites :) i would get bigger pots and keep them the way they are.

3. Bigger pots - start to think about nutes and flushing.
    And a bit more light...

4. Exactly what I would do!

5. Thanks for the help, I actually just transplanted them into 2 liter pots for the final bit of flowering. I won't be changing my lights though, I wanted to do this on a $50 budget and so far I haven't went over lol.