Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by midnite toker x, Nov 9, 2009.

1. i am just about to roll my first blunt that i am personally rolling and i just wanted to ask all of you seasoned tokers, how much of the herb do you guys put in a blunt?

i am using a peach flavored zig zag cigar paper as my first blunt wrap
    Zig Zag

2. when i roll blunts i use dutches and load them with about 2gs. makes a nice fat blunt. but you could use as much weed as you want

3. 2-5 gs depending on my mood :smoke:

4. Well if you want to make a nice, large, long lasting blunt i would probably use anywhere from 2-4 grams depending on how many people are in on it.

If it's just a personal blunt, there's probably not much use in going over 2 grams.

Just my little preferences.

5. if your talking shwag or mids id go with whats said above. but if its some good shit theres no need for more than a gram.
    but by yourself a gram of anything should do it.

6. Depends on your tolerance and weed. With people, i use a Philly, put around 2Gs in it.

Personals i use swishers, and use maybe 1gs maybe a little less... Either way, if your smoking a blunt to yourself even if you only used a G youd still get super ripped.

7. I use swishers and put about .8-1 g in it and toke it bymyself..I think the more weed you put in there the more you waste..1 g seems to get me pretty high by 3/4 of the blunt and i leave the rest for later that day

8. 2-4g's in a blunt?

I roll dutches. Unroll the leaf, gut it, twist it back up. Did a little experiment where we'd weigh the weed, then the finished blunt to see how much "paper" we were smoking. We'd usually take .3-.4g's of weed and the blunt would weigh .5-.6.

I've been smoking for years and anything over .3-.4g's for a personal or 2-person blunt is a total waste beyond what a blunt already waste.

But if you got it, hell, why not. One day when I'm growing and not worrying about where my next sack is coming from, I might be down for a 2-4 gram blunt. Hell, I'd feel like The Godfather or some shit at that point.

9. x2 Exactly how I feel, cept I dont like keeping evidence around so I just finish it off despite how high i am.

10. If I'm alone 1-2 g's, but its really personal preference.

11. i agree with the gram swisher.. maybe gram and a half swisher + bowl for two people

12. I usually only roll up 1-2 g's if I'm by myself.
    I'd only roll up more in a blunt if someone else threw down for the session.

Favorite rolling supplies:
    White owls(any flavor)
    Swishers(any but grape)

13. thanks for the feedback guys.
    i ended up making a 1.2 g blunt.
    got super ripped :smoking::hello: