Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned33, May 1, 2013.

1. ENJOY ROLLING BLUNTS?

ENJOY A NICE SWISHER, BACKWOOD, WHITE OWL, OR
    ZIG-ZAG BLUNT WRAPS? (OUR PERSONAL FAVORITE)

WELL COME ON DOWN TO TheInstrumentalStash - YouTube

AND TOKE TODAY ;)

thanks to all of GC IF Anyone VIEWS a instrumental GREAT SMOKING INSTRUMENTALS cock didley and musk more :gc_rocks:

2. Wait. Hold on a second.

You bumped your thread after one minute?

That's gotta be a new record.

3. it has got to be a new record. That is asking for too much if your gonna bump that quick.

4. PLEASE HELP! I want to know the name of a cigar brand that has clovers on the pack (four leaf clovers i think, doesn't matter), [could be called something close to clove or clovers, but searched the web for almost 3 hours and couldn't find it.] The cigars are small & similar to swisher, black and mild, white owl.(NOT Phillies) And is the ABSOLUTE BEST I don't care what cigars you have tried for blunts, this one is THE. BEST. Makes swishers and white owls tobacco wrap taste like Phillies cigars...

5. you searched the web for 3 hours looking for the name? damn

6. C'mon Jeremy - we don't have time for that!

7. how did you know my name?:eek:

8. stop it juicy j

9. Are they game?

10. #11 CloverCigarillo, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    No they're not game cigars, they have clovers on the pack!

11. :D Secret.

12. Lol, he found your yahoo answers thread and looked at the name, since you typed pretty much the same question on here and yahoo.

13. Awesome you knew that. Seriously. It's kinda cool that today shit is debunked real quick. Haha

14. Damn it, my secret has been revealed!