Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about Blood and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoomShanks, Oct 31, 2010.

1. So ive heard somewhere that smoking weed thins your blood? the reason i ask is, the other day i smoked before i took a showed and a scab i had came off and started bleeding a lot. So much i couldnt stop it for a while. Then the next day i smoked and took a shower, having the exact same results. The scab is super small and its on my back so im not picking it off on purpose. I just find blood all over. So all in all would me smoking weed before hand made me bleed more from that tiny scab?

2. The hot water of the shower will cause any wound to bleed more profusely. If I happen to pick a scab before or during a nice hot shower I'll bleed like a stuck pig. Don't do that.

3. You shouldn't peel a scab right away. You should wait a couple days.

4. See its not a scab i pick off on purpose. I put my shirt on and find blood on my back . Dragon mage your probably right. Thanks for the answer