Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Bho

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by higherfire, May 30, 2013.

1. Recently attempted a run with a half but had a very insufficient yield, only about .8, we purged in hot water than followed up with a hot plate.... Im thinking the hot plate was to much? Or maybe we should just run it again? Any ideas would be appreciated

2. #2 Ronald U. Swanson, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    i dont know anything about that but i can tell you invest in a vaccum system to boil the BHO out of the mix, maximum yields

3. Don't know much about your topic but I'm intetested to hear why you got such a small yield.

Bump

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Wiggibow, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Its all about the material you start with; thats what really determines your yield 
    Sure things like how much of the can you run; or the purging method might make a bit of difference; but its minuscule compared to the difference your starting material makes. If you only got .8 out of a half oz then this has gotta be the case, I usually get much better than that out of 10 grams! 

so what were you running, was it nug, shake, trim, etc. and how was the quality? If you wouldn't smoke it, but made it into oil, then thats likely the catalyst for your low yield