Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about being "approved"

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Aksala, Jun 5, 2009.

1. So I sent my medical records in and had them reviewed and I got a call saying that my records were "approved" and to call them back to schedule an appointment.

I live in WA but I sent them to the one in Portland,OR because they said that would be fine.

Now my question is....when they say my records have been approved does that mean I'm its approved to get my med card? Or will I be re-evaluated at their clinic?

I'm assuming I'll qualify either way...my back is pretty trashed. But It would be cool to know for sure.

2. You don't say who you sent them to.

3. I'm sure it was the THC Foundation. They're HQ is in Portland.

If your approved over the phone your good to go. No card though. Just a recommendation from the doc on paper.

He will probably ask you if you have used MJ before and if it helped. Answer yes to both questions and you walk out a winner :D.

4. Cool...good to know. Thx.