Question about Attitude Seedbank...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ender87i, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Whats the difference between cannabis-seeds-bank.com (and) cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk ?

I live in the US... I doubt it matters, but which one of the sites should i order from? Is there a difference? and if not, why is there 2 different sites? lol..

:confused:

2. I have only seen the uk address in my searching, I'd stick with that one since it has the new look :)

3. Anybody else know the difference?

Its weird because its gotta be the same company, but why would they have 2 different websites? I mean, i understand why they might have their site on both (.com) and (co.uk), but the weird thing is that they actually LOOK different... like totally different layout/design... So its kinda strange.

I just want to make sure i order from the correct site...

What do you guys think? Whats the difference between the two?

For those of you who have ordered from them before, which site did you order from? (.com or co.uk)?

4. I ordered from the UK site. They changed websites recently.
    I think the other one might be the old site but be careful it could be one of those mirror sites.
    This is the one in my e-mail confirmation.
    Use it to be safe.
    Good luck! :)

Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds

5. oder from Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds
    thats where i bought my seeds and they shipped very fast but due to im living in germany shipping takes a bit longer (ill get my seeds today/tomorrow)^^

6. What seedbank do you guys think i should go through?
    Attitude, or Worldwide-Marijuana-Seeds (the single seed centre) ?
    Any difference in prices? quality? service? etc. etc..
    What do you guys think?

7. I ordered from attitude on the 25th of june. it took 6 days to the midwest, attitude is great however i would not recommend lowlife seeds only got 10 of 20 to sprout kind of dissapointing.

8. I used the co.uk site and got my beans within 6 days (E. U.S.). I wasn't impressed with the "stealth" but wont go into detail about shipping methods on a public thread.

9. high-grade and attitude are the only places i'll consider ordering from when the time comes.

i form my opinions based on what people say regarding customer service, reliability, legit, and quality. these are the only two i have personaly kept my eye on and would feel comfortable with.

i have seen a report or two on WWMS being good.

10. what shipping method did you use? as far as what you can pick on the site

11. Because: cannabis-seeds-bank.com is a US (commercial) .com registered address and cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk a UK registered address.

Both the same website but registered in two different countries to protect copyrights.

Or would you like a competitor snatching up www.Disney.co.uk if you already own www.Disney.com

:)

12. Yeah i think HGS, Attitude, and WWMS are the only 3 i would go with too.. And since they sell all the other seed companies seeds anyway, you get the best of everything all in one place! heheh :p Whats the difference between them anyway? Has anybody noticed any kind of differences like prices, quality, delivery time, etc. etc?

Also, i was thinking about ordering from WWMS since they do single seeds, and get like 5 different strains, but only like 2-3 seeds for each strain.. But then someone reminded me that Attitude offers PICK-AND-MIX type of deal too... What company do you guys think would be best to go through? WWMS, ATTITUDE, or HGS?

And lastly, what strains does everybody think are the best out there?
    I will be choosing 3-5 strains, so lets hear everybodys top 5!!!

:hello:

13. #13 bboy, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    i just got my order from attitude ..... ordered ak48 lowryder #2 and easyryder all feminized.... shipping methods are not to be discussed and i also got 5 bonus seeds :
    moby dick
    power kush
    white widdow
    blue hash
    roadrunner all from DINAFEM

14. Www.grasscity.co.uk

My Fav website for ordering seeds, or anything else for that matter. Last Order got my seeds in six working days or maybe five . .

15. #15 hatchit_13, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009

Should probably NOT be discussing shipping methods here. It is hard enough to keep seeds coming across borders, we shouldn't make it any easier on "The Man" JMHO....

16. glad someone cleared it up. i just noticed that the .co.uk site added this to their front page sometime in the last two days.
    the link to their "OLD SITE" is the .com that is questioned by the OP.

17. They are solid, great site.:D