question about attitude seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by razz8606, Aug 20, 2009.

1. im lookin to buy some lowryder seeds from attitude but im not finding the lowryder # 2 x ak47 does anyone know if they sell this strain or do i have to go somewhere else to get it ?? they have all the other strains i want like automatic lemon skunk and automatic blueberry just dont seen the lowryder # 2 x ak47 can anyone help me plz

2. Try Seedboutique or Worldwide Marijuana Seeds. Those are gonna be your best bet if you can't find it on Attitude. I think as far as the autoflowering strains go, that's a very popular one so don't be surprised if it's hard to get.

Just curious, but why are you searching for an autoflowering variety when the regular (original) AK-47 is readily available?

3. so i can grow it in fields with out it being found since it grows less then 2 ft tall so i can do a massive SOG grow once i breed the 1st round for seeds then ill have more then enough seeds then 2nd round i can grow for all bud :p

4. Well you can do the same thing by learning LowStressTraining (LST) for the regular AK. You'll get a much larger yield whether you're growing for seed or bud, not to mention better genetics IMHO (referring to the AK by Serious Seeds, also avail. at Attitude)

As far as stealth in a field, I obviously have no idea what your actual grow spot is like, but I think that most outdoor ops. are discovered by helicopter. Remember that from above looking down, height is kinda the same, 2 ft. tall or 20 ft. tall. It's the light reflecting off the resin glands that gives MJ away if I'm not mistaken. But hey, I grow indoors, so what the hell do I know anyway:p?

5. lol thx for the advice :) im not so much worried about the choppers as i am ppl finding my crop lol my thinkin is ppl will likely be lookin for ur average size plant and not some 2ft tall plant ... im not growing all my plants in one field i have many fields ill be planting in i wont be doin more then 5 plants per spot

6. I understand, but if you think that there is a remote possibility of foot traffic discovering your children then I would think about a different spot for the grow. Remember, the smell is what'll be noticed before the plant is even in sight. If someone really wants to find 'em, it could be as simple as following their nose. Either way, I guess I always get a little worried for you outdoor guys as it seems there are just too many variables out of one's control IMHO.

No matter what, just stay safe. Your personal security is more important than a plant, 2 ft tall or otherwise....

Peace and good luck!

7. yea very true ... well ty for your help i havent decided what im goin to do yet anyways... so when bought from them what did u do for getting them shipped ? original packaging or the shirt deal or what ?? and did u pay by credit card or check or cash ? im tryin to figure out how i wanna pay i dont have a credit card so thinkin ill have to mail in a prepaid check

8. Each time I have ordered from Attitude, I chose to go with t-shirt option. So far each order has come through with no problems. However, do make a point of only ordering 2-3 packs at a time. If you must order more, break it down into separate orders. Yes, it costs more, but sometimes you have to ask yourself, "Do I want to be thrifty? Or, do I want to better my chances of getting something very important to me?" Once again though, this brings us back to the original point that if you went with the better seeds (IMHO of course), you could grow out a crop with males and females. Allow them to pollinate, and you'll potentially never have to worry about ordering seeds again.

As far as payment is concerned, I have always used a card. I don't feel that comfortable mailing any type of cash, or pre-paid checks for that matter, but I know others have done it successfully. If you don't have a credit or debit card, get a pre-paid Visa (most seedbanks don't take AMEX). When you purchase one though, make a point of checking that the card will allow for online AND international purchases BEFORE you buy it, as pre-paids are non-returnable. I would suggest looking at Walgreens. For whatever reason, they are the only place I was able to find the suitable card to meet the necessary conditions.

Hope that helps, and ask anything else if you like.
    :smoke:

9. thanks alot i never even knew about prepaid visas :) but what is walgreens lol is that a canadian thing ? cuz iv never hurd of it

10. Ha, I didn't even notice you were in Canada. Walgreens is a pharmacy chain here in the US. Maybe Axis Pharmacy or Pharmacy 1 might have them for you. If not, just shop around and I'm sure you'll find 'em eventually. Happy hunting:)

11. ok kool :) do you think walmart might have them ?

12. I'm sure it's a possibility, but I don't frequent Wally-world enough to be sure. Only one way to find out I suppose....

13. all good ty tho i found where u can get them here :)