Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Ash Catcher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frosteel, May 7, 2014.

1. #1 Frosteel, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Hello, I am looking into the ash catcher linked at the bottom of this post. I have an 18mm Magic Glass bong I am looking to attach it to. I was wondering if I needed to use another piece to connect it to my bong since it looks like it would be at an angle if I were to just attach it. I already have a 18mm to 14mm male to female adapter for dabs that I put my nail into, so I was also wondering if that could work. Another question I have is if the 18mm and 14mm options are talking about the size where the slide goes or the end that would connect to the bong. 

Thanks in advance. 

http://www.amazon.com/Honeycomb-Turbine-Hybrid-Double-Catcher/dp/B00HULR87U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1399481441&sr=8-5&keywords=honeycomb+ash+catcher