Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about an upcoming drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sphere26, Jul 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 Sphere26, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    I’m 6’2”, 280 lbs. I’ve been smoking like 4-5 times a day for about 5 years now. I have a drug test next week. By the time I will have the test I’ll have quit smoking for about 50 days. I also have a cleanser (Detoxify Mega Clean w/ pre cleanse). Based on that, what do you think my chances are that I can take the Detoxify and get a window of clean piss to pass the test? Any additional tips? Again I’ve been smoke free for 46 days at this point and it’ll be about 50 days before I’m tested. Thank you and I appreciate any help.

Update: Hey everyone I passed! I cannot recommend Detoxify Mega Clean enough! I am over the moon that this product performed as advertised. They DID observe my test (so I was glad I didn’t rely on synthetic), and man I will swear by Detoxify Mega Clean for as long as I live now. I’m a believer, and I’m employed!

2. U can take apple cidar vinegar WITH MOTHER in it

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Quickfix synthetic urine. Works like a charm. Smoked on my way to the test. Smoked right after. It can be pricey to get shipped on short notice but hey you gotta do what you gotta do. They actually sell it in local head shops near me now so maybe check there. Never really understood why people put themselves through that detox stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would assume that you would be clean by now, but you can always grab a drug test from the store and test yourself just for peace of mind. But if your really worried you could check out local smoke shops for synthetic urine. Its always worked for me, unless your drug test is for something like probation or drug court. Then its hard to use fake pee since there is usually someone watching you.
    But if you've been smoke free for 50 days my guess would be you would probably be clean.

5. I worry about keeping the temp right and actually bringing it to the facility. Plus I’m not sure if it’s going to be observed. That’s why I’m hoping people can tell me if they think my chances are ok with just providing a window of clean pee. I don’t expect it to be a permanent solution I’m just hoping it’ll be enough to get me a clear window.

6. I tested myself 6 days ago (40 days) and failed, but I take Omeprazole for stomach ulcers which I’ve been told can sometimes mess with over the counter tests. I’m just paranoid. This could be make or break careerwise.

7. Ive used synthetic urine for every job drug test ive had and never had an issue(nobodies ever monitored me in the bathroom). But I guess theres always the off chance it could happen. Ive heard lots of good things on some of the detox drinks. If I were you I would maybe invest in the detox AND the synthetic urine just so you're prepared either way. Theres plenty of info out there for detox drinks that people swear by.
    I wish you the best on your drug test and hope you land the job!

8. With synthetic I worry about being monitored, smuggling it in, and keeping it warm. I know usually only court ordered tests are monitored but I know several places that do monitored pre-screeners.

I also bought a 5 day detox cleanse that I should have time to use before I test and I’m going to combine that with my drink. Thanks for the well wishes and keep sending good vibes my way