Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about an idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hIgH Uliadyen, Jun 17, 2010.

1. So the other day, my buddy and I were smoking and I came up with an idea.. a makeshift Watermelon pipe. Now perhaps I'm just high and its retarded. But if you were to smoke out of a watermelon, then wouldn't the activated THC be absorbed into the watermelon? Thus, once you were done smoking you could eat it and gain an additional buzz.

Would that work? Or am I just high?

2. Because THC is not water-soluble, and watermelons contain no fat (which is what THC is soluble in), I doubt that any, let alone an active dose of THC could be stored in the flesh of the watermelon.

It would look cool though! :smoking:

3. Awesome, thanks. That was just the answer I was looking for.

4. I would steal eat that shit, water melon is the bomb! You might want to avoid the pipe section of it though, as it could have some nasty resin on it.

5. Yayy resin!

6. I don't think it would absorb any THC, but you could hollow it out a bit and make a bong! Maybe use a straw or pen tube as the downstem... hmmm... I need a watermelon. :smoke: