question about ALT

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by tr33, May 23, 2010.

1. hey I had a question about ordering from ALT. Im thinkin about purchasing a pretty nice tube off their website, but I was just wondering how sketchy it is if I am ordering it to my house? If anyone who has had any experience ordering from them could give me a little info I would really appreciate it. Thanks:smoke:

2. not sketchy at all. they package it well and ship in a timely manner. college dorm is a bit more sketchy if you ask me haha

3. haha thanks man. I'm at home for the summer so i was gonna order it to my house rather than doing exactly what you just said lol

4. yea a few of my friends ordered shit to the school...either way youll be fine

5. ALT rocks man, I've used them a couple times and am currently waiting for my mini SYN showerhead to arrive in the mail.:bongin:

6. aiight cool bro thats what im tryin to hear. Glad theres a legit place online you can order from these days.:hello:

7. I'm starting to find out there's ALOT of good places to buy glass online these days.