question about alcohol and drug tests

Discussion in 'General' started by mookymook, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ok so im gana be taking a drug test possibly the day after st.pattys day. ive read that alcohol leaves your system at a rate of .015 per hour. i dont know what time im going to take the test so i was wondering if i pissed the night before and kept it in a refridgerator or something if it would make it to the next day? then i just put it in my pocket and heat it back up. any info is greatly appreciated

2. That depends on what method they are using. Generally you would be safe after a bender from like 28ish hours.

I've read of a new test they use that can tell if you have been drinking up to three days past.

Just avoid it man.

Edit: If you saved it, then you would need to both sneak it in and keep it at 96ish degrees.

3. its urine test. ive taken one so far and im pretty sure i drank the night before, not a lot at all. deff not as much as i would on st.pattys day. im gana try and schedule it so i take it on st.pattys day or the 2 days after. idk il see what happens, thanks for the info

4. A place I used to work about 15 years ago was pulling 'random' test one week, company was trying to catch the people they kept seeing on CCTV snorting 'stuff'...:eek:

All they caught was 4 out of 7 foreman had alcohol in their systems...enough to be DWI...and 1 toker (guy was just an unlucky brown-noser). 4 foreman were fired, the toker was sent to an educational class to complete...and not one meth-head was caught...;)

The rest of us tokers just chugged a bunch of Gatorade (company provided of course) and dropped trout for the nurses...we passed, dozens of us...the foreman that were fired for alcohol were sooooo pissed.....:confused_2:

5. yep im on probation right now and they have this test here that test the enzymes your liver releases after processing alcohol up to like 80 hours, but im on probation for drinking so it might be different in your case.

6. yea im assuming so then. because if i didnt drink the night before i know i drank 2 nights prior, again not a lot but enough to get me feeling a buzz. im just gana try and schedule the test the day of st.pattys day or 2 days after, if i cant i guess im gana be taking it light this st. pattys day:(