Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

question about acid

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by justrollablunt, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i was looking to buy a couple hits of acid for tomorrow
    i found some apparently but i have never tripped acid before so virtually have no idea what it looks like
    this kid im buying it from ive bought nugs from before.
    but he is kind of sketchy
    i asked him if i could look at it first and he said that was fine.
    HE sais it is kind of blue colored.
    can anyone help me what i can look for so i can be sure it is what im looking for?

thank you :smoke:

2. there's a couple ways it comes..

you can get it in tabs, which are little pieces of colored paper soaked in acid.
    you can get micro-dots, which are pill type things made from acid

I'm not a super big psychonaut though, so just wait till someone else comes..

3. You can get liquid also

4. You can get acid in an eye dropper, micro drops and tabs, as said above. Droppers aren't as common anymore i dont think, but, did he say what the type of LSD was called? How much r u payin for it? How many hits u planning on doin?

5. he was saying that it was a liquid

but he said something about putting it in your eye
    this im not to sure of and want to for sure look at it first

it is not on anything
    he sais it is still in a vial
    is there like a certain color/ look it has?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.